This is a challenging time in our country. In response to the needs of businesses being deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, Caesars Foundation of Floyd County (CFFC), in partnership with the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana (CFSI) and One Southern Indiana (1si), have launched the Community and Cultural Relief Loan Program, a zero percent interest revolving loan to support those forward-facing public businesses hardest hit by the COVID-19 crisis; locally-owned and -operated restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, boutiques, retail and salons. The purpose of the loan is to keep these small businesses viable through the COVID-19 pandemic and on the road to recovery. As a revolving loan fund, payments made toward loan balances will be used by the Caesars Foundation of Floyd County to assist future emergency needs for small businesses. For further delineation of requirements, see eligibility guidelines on application.
If you are having trouble with the link above, please email Lisa Brooking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To give to the fund, please follow the steps below.
- Go the the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana’s website (link below)
- Choose the “Give Today” box
- Scroll down to the orange box and choose “Give Now”
- Fill in your personal information
- Under “Fund Info” choose COVID-19 Disaster Relief Fund
- Choose the “Small Business Fund” checkbox.
Click here to go the CFSI website and THANK YOU!