It’s like an exclusive club where nobody pays full price, because it is.
Throughout the year member businesses will offer special discounts, offers and promotions for other 1si members.
These discounts allow you to earn discounts when you do business with your fellow 1,000+ fellow Chamber members and are exclusively for member employers and their employees. If you would like to offer a discount to your fellow members, please contact Ellen Kuhn at 812-945-0266 or EllenK@1si.org for more information.
Office Depot Discount Program
Our partnership with the National Chamber Program brings cost savings for you, our members!
Save on what you need to do business, while supporting One Southern Indiana.
Here’s how it works:
• Members save up to 55% on 500+ items that chamber members purchase most often, including special discounts on ink and toner.
• Free next day delivery on orders over $50, with the ability to shop in-store or online
• Members get deep discounts on Copy & Print services. 2.5₵ black & white, 22₵ color copies and 40% off finishing services every day!
1si Members Only:
- Click here for instructions on downloading your purchasing card to your phone.
- Click here to download your purchasing card.
Heartland Payment Systems Discount
1si endorses Heartland Payment Systems for merchant processing, marketing solutions and payroll. 1si selected Heartland because of Heartland’s industry leadership, value, savings and peace of mind Heartland brings to 1si members. Heartland is endorsed by 250+ state and national trade associations and chambers of commerce. Heartland is a publicly traded, Fortune 1,000 Tier 1 Core Processor with 900+ employees in Indiana alone. HPS built and own their own processing platform and DO NOT allow any middlemen, independent sales organizations or re-sellers offer their services. By removing the middlemen, they can always improve your business.
Member Insurance Benefits (MIB)
The One Southern Indiana (1si) Member Insurance Benefits (MIB) will offer insurance at discounted and large group rates. The ancillary insurance program, to be publicly launched on April 1, 2017, will offer employers the opportunity to provide employer-paid and voluntary benefits.
For detailed information click here.